Commercial Solar Water Heating
LET THE SUN HEAT YOUR WATER FOR FREE
COMMERCIAL • INDUSTRIAL • AGRICULTURE • INSTITUTIONS
- Commercial properties qualify for rebates of up to $500,000
- Break Even In Under 5 Years
- 50% First Year Depreciation
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Accelerated ROI
- Increased Property Value
- Works on Cloudy Days
- Control your energy costs
- Reduce electricity or Gas bills
- Eliminate future utility rate hikes
- Protect the environment
Solar Heating Applications
Solar hot-water systems can be used for both space heating and water heating. A business that uses large quantities of hot water may see an immediate decrease in total monthly energy costs. Businesses that enjoy the best return on a solar hot-water investment are those with consistent, year-round hot-water needs, such as:
- Healthcare facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Health clubs and spas
- Restaurants and bakeries
- Apartment buildings
- Fire stations, correctional facilities
- Government facilities
- Food processing
- Water parks and campgrounds
- Car washes
- Laundries and Laundromats
- Industrial Industries
Improve Company Image
Why businesses are switching to renewable resources to meet their energy needs?
Fortune 500 corporations over the past five years are switching to renewable energy to obtain one or more of the following business benefits:
- Lower or stable operating costs. In some situations, using renewable energy can directly lower corporate energy costs, stabilize corporate energy prices, or reduce operating losses caused by power outages.
- Reduced emissions. Using renewable energy can help companies reduce their emissions of greenhouse gases and other airborne pollutants that pose regulatory and financial risks to firms.
- Stronger stakeholder relationships. Using renewable energy can strengthen a company’s image and relationships with its various stakeholders, including customers, local communities, employees, and shareholders.
Solar Hot Water Is The Easiest Initial Investment In Renewable Energy
How Does It Work?
The solar domestic hot water system is designed to efficiently take full advantage of the sun’s radiant energy to heat your hot water. The system is comprised of solar collectors and an automatic control unit that work together to create a reliable and carefree hot water heating system.
Five Star Solar systems produce pollution-free energy for water heating, which helps offset the environmental costs of other heating fuels.
- Every square foot of a solar collector reduces net carbon dioxide by more than 23 pounds each year the system operates.
- Marketing the environmental benefits of your solar investment can enhance your company’s reputation as an environmentally friendly business, which will allow you to enjoy the positive public perception that it brings.