Northern California Solar Electric Systems – Five Star Solar
Stop Paying for Electricity, and Make Your Own!
7 Easy Steps to Go Solar With Us:
- Contact Five Star Solar to request a free site visit. We will arrange for a Sales representative to visit you and determine your home’s solar potential.
- After analyzing your electricity bills, we will recommend a solar system that best meets your needs and budget.
- Upon signing a purchase contract, Five Star Solar will prepare and submit your application for a cash rebate on your solar system.
- Five Star Solar will acquire all necessary permits and approvals.
- After all permits have been finalized, Five Star Solar will contact our professional installation team, who will then install your system.
- Receive your rebate check from the state, start-up your new system and begin producing your own clean, solar electricity!
- Five Star Solar will clean and maintain solar panels quarterly for the first year, Free.
Why Go Solar?
Whether you are seeking relief from ever-increasing utility electric rates, or you just want to do your part to help stop global warming, there is a great reason to install a solar system on your home today.
- Reduce or eliminate your electric bill
- Fix your electricity cost today
- Hedge against utility rate hikes
- Increase the value of your home without increasing property taxes
- Generate your own clean power on site
- Fight global warming by reducing your personal carbon footprint
- Reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil
- Enjoy reliable energy—PV systems have no moving parts, 40-year design life and 25-year warranty
How Solar Works
Solar is a simple, elegant technology that is virtually maintenance-free due to the fact that it has no moving parts. The energy source — sunlight — is reliable, locally available, and always free.
A solar electric system is composed of just a few major components – photovoltaic (PV) panels (the generator of electricity) and an inverter (a power conditioning unit). With a grid-tied solar electric system, your system is connected to the local utility grid, which serves as the energy storage and backup for the solar power you generate.
During the day when the sun is shining, your PV panels are generating electricity, and if you are not home to consume the electricity, it is fed through the meter to the utility grid and your meter actually spins backward, banking a credit for you.
Later in the evening when you return home, you use electricity from the utility grid and your meter spins forward utilizing the credit you accrued during the day. The utility company is required to credit you for the amount of electricity your system contributes to the grid at the retail value of the electricity at the time it was generated. By properly sizing your solar system to cover your electricity usage, you can eliminate your electric bill.
Five Star Solar is focused on designing high quality, trouble-free solar energy solutions for Residential and Commercial customers. Whether you choose to zero-out your electric bill or just eliminate the most expensive portion of your bill, we will design a solar electric system that meets your goal.
It’s Time to Go Solar
The financial incentives available for solar today are substantial, and there is no time like the present to take advantage of them and begin saving money on your electric bill by installing a clean, solar electric system. The incentives available for solar today are generous. However, they decrease over time, so the sooner you apply, the more money you will save. Contact us to learn how you can secure the greatest total incentive for your solar system today.
State Cash Rebates
Several states now offer cash rebates to homeowners who install solar electric systems on their homes. These cash rebates generally cover 25-30% of the upfront installed cost of the system. It’s as simple as securing your rebate amount with a reservation, and upon completion of your system installation, the state will mail you a check for your rebate. In California go to gosolarcalifornia.ca.gov for more information.
Federal Tax Credit
In addition to the state rebate, a one-time Federal tax credit equal to 30% of the installed cost is available for every homeowner who installs a solar system on their residence. This credit applies to your tax liability (or the tax amount owed) for the year the system was installed, and is not merely a tax deduction. The credit can be carried forward one year, if you do not have enough tax liability in the first year. For more information go to dsireusa.org.
Additional Incentive Links:
Solar Home Loan
A home equity-based loan for your solar system can help turn a larger upfront cost into smaller monthly loan payments that match your current electric bill. By offsetting your new solar system loan with the reduction in your monthly electric bill, you can take advantage of the savings from your solar system without any out-of-pocket expense. Solar Depot can assist you with securing a solar home loan, which is among the most competitive loan packages available.
Have Us Install A Custom System For You, And Receive Quarterly Panel Maintenance And Cleaning For 1 Year, Free Of Charge…